Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A SHOE is mightier than PEN!!!

The show throwing incident, a foreign phenomenon, has found its real root in India. And why not? we are the biggest democracy in the world. And isn't shoe throwing another symbol of democracy?

I mean after all it just proves that we indians, along with the 6 fundamental rights, have found another right -- The right to throw shoes. I can already hear celebrations, after all, this is one final right that we may actually get as Indian citizens, as I see most of the shoe throwers are being let off.

Thats the power of elections. Wow, just imagine the possibilities if we had elections every month instead of 5 years.. wouldn't that be great. All power will always rest in the citizens, politicians will remain on their toes.

And the best part shoe companies will do great business. Now that could be a really good news in these times of recession. I think Im going overboard with the topic. I would leave the discussion of Indian economy for some other day.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to differ on this , for me still Pen is mightier coz throwing shoes hardly makes any difference...the purpose is never achieved..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Tom, u need to get in more ppl to read ur stuff.. it seems that I am the only person reading ur blog.... i donn think ur stuff is daaattttttt boring.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you RJ, for reading my stuff

    ReplyDelete