Friday, June 5, 2009

Its got BORING

The elections are over, the IPL is over. There are hardly any topics to talk about. How more boring can it get? You get addicted to the idiot box and one fine day you wake up to find there is nothing interesting there any more. It really feels bad and also sad.

I feel like a hero of a bollywood flick, lost his girlfriend, family and is not looking for revenge too. Its more like an art movie than a commercial movie. The hero is just sad, and keeps moving on. O!! Now I realize how real are the art movies.

Anyways when something could have brought a respite, the producers are also on strike. I couldn't find any multiplex showing Angels and Demons too.. I hope I dont get in depression because of no entertainment.

Thankfully The World 20-20 cup is starting. Lets hope for the best and look forward to an exciting event.

P.S. Lets hope the Producers strike ends too.

No comments:

Post a Comment